Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_qtgui test failing with a segfault?

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_qtgui test failing with a segfault?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:28:35 +0000

Sorry, instead of [1] I meant:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/fork/orion/rpms/gnuradio/blob/2a08c0b1a7f25d7921169db805c6a86a2cf44788/f/gnuradio.spec

You can also download that gnuradio.spec file (raw) and use

`sudo dnf builddep /path/to/downloaded/gnuradio.spec`

to install all dependencies.

If you want to test that proposed fedora change's RPM package:

You can download the SRPM from [2] and use it to rpmbuild the binary
package, which you can then install or remove using dnf/rpm. (That's
actually a good idea, since it integrates so nicely with your fedora.)

Best regards,
Marcus

[2]
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8437/38698437/gnuradio-3.8.0.0-1.fc32.src.rpm