[Discuss-gnuradio] qa_qtgui test failing with a segfault?

From: Eamon Heaney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_qtgui test failing with a segfault?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 01:29:35 -0500

Hi,

Trying to install gnuradio from source, on the maint-3.8 branch. Cmake runs fine, but when I run "make test" I get one failure: qa_qtgui.

The testing log file says that the qa_qtgui_test.sh script failed with a segmentation fault on this line:

/usr/bin/python3 -B /home/galloway/working/seniordesign/gnuradio/gr-qtgui/python/qtgui/qa_qtgui.py

Has anyone else encountered this issue, or is aware of a solution? I'm on a Fedora 29 machine, with every python qt4/5 library installed via pip.

Thanks!
--
Eamon Heaney
Fleet Commander