Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build GR 3.8 from source

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build GR 3.8 from source
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:12:27 -0700

You need scipy for the polar code tests. Not sure about the qa_pmt failure.

sudo apt-get install python3-scipy

Ron

On 7/22/19 13:51, Barry Duggan wrote:
Hi Michael,

Success! Based on Ron's suggestion, I was able to finish the last half of the make in 3 hours.

Then I did a 'make test' and got the following failures:

"""
98% tests passed, 6 tests failed out of 362

Total Test time (real) = 1465.99 sec

The following tests FAILED:
    150 - qa_pmt (Failed)
    243 - qa_polar_decoder_sc (Failed)
    244 - qa_polar_decoder_sc_list (Failed)
    245 - qa_polar_decoder_sc_systematic (Failed)
    246 - qa_polar_encoder (Failed)
    247 - qa_polar_encoder_systematic (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make: *** [Makefile:86: test] Error 8
"""

I don't think it will impact what I need, but thought you might want to know.

I really appreciate all the help you have provided.

Best regards,
---
Barry Duggan