Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build GR 3.8 from source

From: Andi Kita
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build GR 3.8 from source
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 00:32:22 -0400

Hello,

cpuid.h is part of gcc. You should have gcc installed already! While intrin.h header file is founded in clang also downloadable from GitHub.

CMake is looking for both files. Once you compile each one you will be able to resolve this issue. You can always copy and paste the header files but if you install them from source it will place the files where they belong. I think in this case in the "include" directory.

Let me know if you have any questions.