Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build GR 3.8 from source

From: Andi Kita
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build GR 3.8 from source
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:09:42 -0400

Marcus you did not man. It's all good your always here for all of us all the time, when we need stuff.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019, 12:32 PM Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Andi,

I didn't mean to offend you!
I just read

> While intrin.h header file is founded in clang also downloadable from
GitHub.

as instruction to look for it in an out-of-distribution source; I
would've interpreted it that way, and presumed a lesser experienced
reader would've done the same. And so, I felt compelled to clarify
that's not the way to go.

Again, these files are unrelated to the CMake failure! VOLK's CMake
checks for their existence, and them missing is an expected thing, and
handled appropriately.
So, these "errors" are none, the files are not there, but they're not
"missing", which is why Michael asked for the plain CMake output
instead of the (slightly misleading) CMakeOutput.log.

Hope you understand why I wanted to avoid derailing the discussion!

Best regards,
Marcus