Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How should I ignore certain block and add g++ com

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How should I ignore certain block and add g++ compile options in compiling GNU Radio blocks ?
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:24:14 +0000

You can remove the block that you don't want to be compiled from the
lib/CMakeLists.txt .

Generally, as a good development practice, try to use git branches for
different features, with the "master" branch always being your "main"
branch into which you only merge working features :)

Best regards,
Marcus