[Discuss-gnuradio] How should I ignore certain block and add g++ compile

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How should I ignore certain block and add g++ compile options in compiling GNU Radio blocks ?
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 14:08:50 +0000

Hi all,

I am working on my OOT block in GNU Radio now. I implemented a block but I have not finish it yet, while I completed another block, I want to build only the one that I completed. But according to the default cmake rules, they always seem to be compiled together, thus there are a lot of compile error because there are some unfinished part. How should I just compile the one that I need at the moment.

My module also need some specific g++ compile option, namely -rdynamic and -ldl, I wonder where should I put these rules in the makefile?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Best regards,
Bowen