Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional resampler weird behavior?

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional resampler weird behavior?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 06:38:53 +0000

Uh, yeah.

That thing always confuses me, too. The "resampling ratio" is the
inverse of what you'd expect, i.e. to interpolate by 10, set it to 0.1.

Note that for extreme resampling ratios (r << 1 or r >> 1), it might
make sense to split the resampling between a rational resampler and
this MMSE resampler, for both computational performance as well as
signal quality reasons.

Best regards,
Marcus