Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Installing an identd on DogFish

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Installing an identd on DogFish
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:31:32 +0100

Robert Leverington wrote:
Presumably the teamdogfish alias could be used for disussion of this nature.

Perhaps, but a lot of discussion might be relevant to both users and
roots.

I'll try and get a real mailing list setup though ASAP if it'd be helpful..

I was thinking of just using dfey-general-discuss or whatever for it, as
the "core" members who it will be relevant to will be on it and people
just interested on happenings in their area won't.  But a mailing list
specifcally for DogFish would work well too I suppose.

There a few ideas with regards to this, but yes, I agree that it is relevant to the users so is probably a good idea.