[Dfey-nw-discuss] Migration of wiki

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Migration of wiki
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:50:20 +0000

Hi,

I've migrated most of the wiki from the DFEY-NW wiki [1] to the new
general DFEY wiki [2] on the VPS.  There are a few things I have not
migrated yet and don't plan to, somebody else could if they feel like
it:
 - Alternative software list
 - OpenLAN party page
 - Blurb at the top of the front page

I may have also missed some details from other pages due to heavily
editing a lot of the stuff, feel free to add anything I've missed -
afterall it is a wiki.

Cheers!

[1] http://nw.dfey.org/wiki/Main_Page
[2] http://dfey.org/wiki/Main_Page