Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:36:47 +0000

Isabell Long wrote:
Yep I hope so. I might not be able to come to the NW but at least I can maybe do stuff in London.

Sure. But it's only a matter of time before something starts up in the SE. I was kinda hoping you and roberthl could have a chat about doing something like that but that obviously thats not possible

I think a DFEY-SE would get going fairly quickly - it just needs a few people to drive it. :)

    But yeah, at the moment I can sympathise; it does suck to miss out
    on stuff. :(

It does indeed, I don't think there is much like this in France, even in Bordeaux.

Probably not... but this is just a beginning... we need to help encourage technically minded young people everywhere to get to know each other and do stuff with free software.

We'll talk about this more when you move back to England... :)

Tim