Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Steven Flower
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:44:26 +0100

Hi All

Many thanks for  the interest - I was beginning to get worried for a moment!

To reiterate:

- Substance are a partner in the 2morro event
- We have a ticket allocation
- We have a budget to get people there
- We want to help people attend from outside London, esp the NW (although Bristol is also fine!)

That's our motivation.  We figured that this list might be a group of people most interested in the event, hence my email.

To get a ticket for 2morro we need an name and email - and assurance that you are aged 16-24

To get you a train ticket, we *may* need your postal address, but would prefer not.  I'm hoping someone (Tim?) from DfEY could help coordinate and distribute...

I am in Birmingham today, but back in the office 2morro (ha!) - perhaps if I people could confirm (off list?) that they wish to attend, we can then work on the logistics of getting train tickets to people?

Many thanks again - and should anyone have further questions - or need to get questions answered, then by all means drop me a line or give me a ring in the office

Best wishes

Steven

2009/6/24 Connor Smith <address@hidden>
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:54:36 +0100
Rob Barry <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been wondering what substance.coop 's motivations really are for
> this event. From my perspective it really looks like something for
> nothing. Is it that you want to get kids around the Manchester area
> involved in this sort of activity then?

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:10:40 +0100
Steven Flower <address@hidden> wrote:

> Why are we doing this?  Well, we are partners in 2morro, but also a
> locally based workers cooperative.  We think people from the NW
> should have the opportunity to attend and take part.

So, I guess so?

--
Steven Flower

skype/twitter/identi.ca:stevieflow