Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Isabell Long
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:40:25 +0200

2009/6/25 Steven Flower <address@hidden>:
> Really sorry - as I said, these are the rules from the 2morro organisers.  I
> will speak to them tomorrow (sic) and find out exactly why this is the
> starting age

It's okay, but thanks.  I won't be able to come anyway, but from my
limited experience I think that they've put that as the starting age
because it is the minimum age for lots of things in England and the
age of 'minimum adulthood', if you understand my meaning.

Isabell.

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>