Re: To Mr. Shann

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: To Mr. Shann
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 16:56:17 +0100

On Fri, 2022-05-06 at 15:27 -0600, Andrew Hanson wrote:
> Thanks.  I meant by comments, something about the source text.

Command: Multi-line Text and Music
Inserts multi-line text object which can include music snippets, Fret
Diagrams and Note Names/Chord Symbols. LilyPond Markup can be used and
a preview button is available to check the syntax.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Directives ▶ Markings ▶ Text/Symbol
Internal Name: MultiLineTextAnnotation

> Also, i don't see how to put in tempo, like "♪ = 120".

Command: Tempi and Metronome Marks
Insert tempi and/or metronome marks, printed or not, adjust playback
tempo to suit
Location: Object Menu ▶ Directives ▶ Markings
Internal Name: MetronomeMark

There is a search facility in View->Command Center to find these ...

> The slurs are there.

but not in the origninal

https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ImagefromIndex/464296/tojyf

or
https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ImagefromIndex/353907/tojyf

editions based closely on it.

Richard
BTW please use "Group Reply" or "Reply to All" so that those searching
the mailing list archives can follow the thread.