To Mr. Shann

From: Andrew Hanson
Subject: To Mr. Shann
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 10:52:26 -0600

Hi Mr. Shann,  I first became aware of you when I was browsing around IMSLP looking for Alto recorder scores.  You transcribed many.  Thanks.

Then when, a few days ago, I wanted to try my own hand at that, I see that you are a leader of Denemo.  You are busy.

Anyway, after a few days of fooling around with the program, I feel pretty comfortable, although there are a few places where my learning is incomplete.  I can't seem to get comments into place.  I see the repeat "1" ending in the original, but not in the typeset version, etc.

Attached is what I've done with a Scarlatti Keyboard Sonata.  What do you think?  Any advice?

When I'm done I'll upload it to IMSLP.

Thanks, Andrew Hanson
El Prado, NM
USA