Re: Printing Score

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Printing Score
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 20:56:21 +0000

Hi,
This seems a little odd. I find those two work reasonably reliably well.
It could just be that Denemo is a little confused if you have populated Instrument Names and/or short instrument names more than once (in an attempt to make it work).
I find that sometimes it is simpler to have a clear out: go to the top staff that isn't behaving, use Alt-Enter to enter the Staff properties and find the property(ies?) that is/are misbehaving and delete it/them. You can use a button at the top to go to th next staff and repeat if necessary.
Then use Staff >> Properties >> Instrument Name (or whatever you need to set) and do it again.
Its a bit tedious but just sometimes complex files need a clear-out.
Richard Shann may have better ideas!
Joe Wilkinson