Printing score

From: Harriman Martin
Subject: Printing score
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 07:18:16 +0000 (UTC)

I am trying to print the score that has 5 parts (Flute, Voice, Trumpet, Cello 1 and Cello 2) I can't figure out how to get the names of each part to print at the start of each line. So far only the Trumpet and Cello 1 and Cello 2 print on the first page and first set of staffs (nothing at all for the Flute or Voice). The rest of the sets of staffs do not print any of the parts. I've attached a screen print of Denemo showing the beginning of the parts for Flute and Voice and the first page print out of the score.

Thanks!

Marty Harriman