transposition tizzy

From: aaron mehl
Subject: transposition tizzy
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 08:16:49 -0400

Hi all,
Thanks for all your help,
I have a melody in a minor and I want to move it to d dorian  and have denemo transpose the notes for me, but I can't seem to get denemo's transposition to work for me.
I tried changing key but didn't see dorian as an option and I tried to change it from c major to a minor but  it gave me no option to transpose the pitches.
In the transpose dialog box I made the inititial note name a and the transposed note name d but nothing happened.
Whein I went to the note transposition it only transposed one note, which is slower then me just changing each note manually.

To make it clear what I am trying to do I will illustrate with lillypond
a' d' d'' b'
would become
d' g' g'' e'
Thanks for your help,
Aaron

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work