Latin notations

From: Peter French
Subject: Latin notations
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 11:00:27 -0400

Hi all
Can someone please tell me where to find all the latin terms on the denemo GUI?
I am using the GNU Denemo 2.2.0 on Windows 7 pro.
I have found cresc but there are a whole host of others which I cannot find.
Rall, dim,accel, etc.
I have searched the command popup without success.
These would all affect the playback of a score.
I have been using the Directives/Markings/TextSymbol/Textual Annotation to add these BUT this obviously does not affect the playback.
For instance a notation saying Rall will not slow the playback at all but the real notation should.
Thanks
Pete