Re: Releasing Denemo Version 2.4.0

From: Edgar Aichinger
Subject: Re: Releasing Denemo Version 2.4.0
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 15:44:41 +0200

Am Montag, 18. Mai 2020, 02:58:28 CEST schrieb Jeremiah Benham:
> I can upload this. Hopefully, I will not need to recreate and upload a new
> key.

My builds are available by now, I've re-enabled publishing right after reading
the forwarded upload confirmation mail earlier today.

Richard, I had to extend the trivial OBS patch to include two more changes for
non-void functions not returning a value on all code paths.

I'm totally fine to maintain the patch like this, as it's just because of OBS
being paranoid and treating warnings as errors in these cases. II just thought
I let you know (this time here, not via bugzilla).

The patch is here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:edogawa/denemo/denemo-OBS.patch?expand=1

Edgar