Re: Releasing Denemo Version 2.4.0

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: Releasing Denemo Version 2.4.0
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 19:58:28 -0500

I can upload this. Hopefully, I will not need to recreate and upload a new key.

Jeremiah

On Sun, May 17, 2020, 11:18 AM Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2020-05-17 at 14:17 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2020-05-17 at 12:41 +0200, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > do I understand correctly that this is not the final releasetarball
> > that will be linked from the download page once someone with
> > permissions generates and uploads it?
>
> I thought that was the right thing, but evidently not. I think it
> should be the result of
>
> ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make dist
> which I have not uploaded - perhaps Jeremiah can do this and put it
> on
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/denemo/
>
> just now my internet connection has gone extremely bad - I'm hoping
> this email will get through, but I don't think I will be able to
> upload anything until the problem is fixed, which may be very
> difficult right now.

My internet connection righted itself and I've uploaded

http://www.denemo.org/~rshann/denemo-2.4.0.tar.gz

which is the correct tarball I think.
Perhaps wait until Jeremiah can get it onto the official ftp site,
though.