piano split problem

From: aaron mehl
Subject: piano split problem
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 21:47:12 -0400

Hi all,
I  have a compostion for voice oboe and piano.
I am having the hardest time getting the piano part to work either in lilypond, frescabaldi, or denemo.
My problem is that the piano part changes from a single voice in one hand of the piano part for sometimes a single measure and other time 2 or more measures. If it is a single measure no problem but when It is two or more measures the file no longer parses. I thought to do a sample in denemo and export it into ly and then paste it into frescobaldi, but I am stumped at how to do it.
Also am I posting to the correct group? deneno-devel?
Thanks

Aaron

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
Sent from Mailspring