Re: "New from Current" - an instant "template" from your current score.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: "New from Current" - an instant "template" from your current score.
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 14:22:15 +0000

> It does also delete the directives that
>         make the Chord text smaller on each of the first 3 staves
>         (\override ChordName.font-size = #-2  )
>
>         If there were a way to avoid this it would be good!

There was already provision for keeping any link-to-source directive
from the first measure, and your example-use makes me think that there
are quite a few things people might have in the first measure which
actually target the whole staff. (For example, turning off tuplet
brackets).
So I modified New from Current to keep everything except music from the
first bar.
This will be built overnight, as usual.