Re: "New from Current" - an instant "template" from your current score.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: "New from Current" - an instant "template" from your current score.
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:05:56 +0000

On Sat, 2019-11-16 at 21:10 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Just downloaded it from your link below
> I get:
>
> No idea why. I am on Windows 10. HP Laptop

It's inconceivable that the O/S you are using could make a difference,
I think it is going to be because I haven't bumped the version number
so you are using your (potentially customized) private menu system - if
that's correct I think you can get the new command via the More menu
or, better still, right click on File->New and select "More Commands".
Hopefully there will be "NewScoreFromCurrent.xml" there and clicking
that should bring the command into your menu system.
I've bumped the version on to 2.3.2 now so tonight's build should do a
proper upgrade. Sorry for having forgot about this problem when
following development versions for the latest features :(

Richard