[Denemo-devel] (Justified) text between title and staff and text before

From: Lib Lists
Subject: [Denemo-devel] (Justified) text between title and staff and text before movement.
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:07:28 +0200

Hi,
for the manual I'm writing I'd need to write some text between a
movement title and a staff. At the moment I'm using the 'Piece' field,
but I'm wondering if there's a better way to do it.

Also, I'd need to write an introductory text before the first
movement. I'm using Text after Movement quite often and it's very
handy so I'm wondering how to type some Text before the first
Movement.

Finally, the texts should be justified, as in the 'Markup lines'
example here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/text

Thank you for your help,
Lib