[Denemo-devel] Beginner questions (cross-staff, PNG selection export, fe

From: Lib Lists
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Beginner questions (cross-staff, PNG selection export, feathered beams, batch export, Print View behaviour)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:21:40 +0200

Hello,
new Denemo user here, coming back to Lilypond through Denemo after many years. It is really a pleasure to do note entry in a visual editor, thank you for your efforts in developing Denemo!

Few questions, using Denemo 2.2.0 on Mac Os 10.13.6.

1. Despite my attempts, I cannot find a way to create cross-staff beaming in a piano staff. I understand it is possible in Denemo, but I cannot find the right command.

2. When I select Export as -> Export selection as PNG, I get a message that my file has been created, but I cannot find it in the file system.

3. Is it possible to create feathered beams as inĀ http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/beams#feathered-beams? Maybe with a custom command?

4. As I'm writing a manual, where each movement is a separate exercise, I'd like at some point to batch export all the movements as individual files. Is it possible?

5. Last question (for now!), after inserting some text and pressing enter, for example when typing a chord symbol name, the Denemo Print View gets selected, requiring a mouse click to select the editing window back. Is this a behaviour that can be modified? Ideally I'd like to see the Print View updated without having to reselect the editing window.

Thank you so much in advance for your help,
best regards

Lib