Re: [Denemo-devel] Partial solution found Re: Spaces between rows of pri

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Partial solution found Re: Spaces between rows of printed score
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 08:28:13 +0100

On Sun, 2019-08-04 at 21:18 +0000, Bill Goodman wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> To access the new features, do I need to re-download-and-install the
> programs?  Or can just a 'patch'  of code be downloaded?

It depends on what operating system you are using and how happy you are
with copying files/patching etc.
The complete patch is at

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=commitdiff;h=e2bb84c
dcff7dc3258501e72e67cd177e8fbb6dc

But it is just a script which is stored at

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob;f=actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Score/Typesetter/PrintLayout/VerticalSpacing/Staff-Spacing/StaffToStaffSpacing.scm;h=1bfcc294147517245286b185e29c90da6a4b6087;hb=e2bb84cdcff7dc3258501e72e67cd177e8fbb6dc

and which I've attached to this email. The complete patch puts the
script into the installation as a command in the menu system, and help
text etc.

So you could just install the version 3.1.1 which is built overnight or
you could take the script attached and paste it into the Scheme window
(View->Scheme) and execute it (or create a palette button for it -
click "Create Button", or indeed, put it into your local version of the
menu system - right click on a menu item where you want it to be
inserted).

HTH

Richard
By the way, please use the "Reply to All" or "Group Reply" buttons when
replying to a mailing list posting, as others will benefit from the
reply.