[Denemo-devel] User Specific Commands

From: Brandon Mitchell
Subject: [Denemo-devel] User Specific Commands
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:55:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I just recently downloaded Denemo and love how command-friendly it is. I want to compose most of my music using a midi-input keyboard. If I started a new document with a grand staff, is there a command or script that could possibly make my input correlate to the left hand (bass clef)? Let’s say, if I wanted all notes under middle C to be displayed in the bass clef when playing with two hands.

Thanks,
Brandon