[Denemo-devel] Beaming

From: Robin Henderson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Beaming
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:42:07 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for providing a great piece of software. I stated to use Denemo yesterday so I'm trying to find my way around it.

Regarding beaming, on the Denemo score quavers are beamed but on the printed score and playback score they aren't and I can't find where to do this. Please can you advise me how to turn beaming on for the printed score.

Thank you,
Robin Henderson