Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question

From: Ellen Cooper
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:44:27 -0500

Hi Richard,

So I've been testing out the early music notation capabilities of Lilypond/Denemo, and I'm still really green.  However, when I try to change note duration from, say, whole note to breve, it places the breve a 5th lower on the staff.  The Lilypond code says the note is as I entered it, and the typeset window does too.  It's just showing up odd in the main program's display.  Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Ellen