Re: [Denemo-devel] Can't run on Mac Sierra 10.12.1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Can't run on Mac Sierra 10.12.1
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 17:34:33 +0000

On Fri, 2016-11-04 at 21:38 -0400, Joshua Shaevitz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried loading Denemo on my macbook pro running Sierra 10.12.1 and it won’t
> startup.

>  The icon bounces for a second and then a window comes that says "Denemo quit
> unexpectedly.”

Is this linked to the bug report:

Upgraded to macOS Sierra and now Denemo either won't open at all or when
it does, the menu items are boxes instead of letters. Something wrong
with the fonts?

I wonder? I don't have any Mac equipment or experience, so I won't be
best placed to help. You don't mention which version of Denemo you have;
as we are about to release Denemo version 2.0.14 it would be good if you
could test
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2

which will hopefully be this release (with a change of version number).