Re: [Denemo-devel] Can't run on Mac Sierra 10.12.1

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Can't run on Mac Sierra 10.12.1
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:44:14 -0600

How long did you let this run? Was there anything printed on the terminal itself? Did it exit on its own or did you close it or close the terminal. This file you sent looks as if it stopped before even launching denemo. Did you use a 3rd party tool to unpack the tar.bz2 file? There has been people who have reported troubles when using a third party tool for compressing the downloaded file. Did you also try to change your gatekeeper settings to allow third party software to run? You can also try ctrl-click and then choose open. I think you only have to do that once to get around gatekeeper.

Here is more info:
https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=25443

Jeremiah