Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.0.0 and 1.2.4 bad font

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.0.0 and 1.2.4 bad font
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:15:34 +0100

On Sat, 2015-10-17 at 15:04 +0200, Lars Björnfot wrote:
> I suppose the fonts were installed by running the zip version first
> and made available.
well, that isn't the intention - the font is only supposed to be
available for the run of the program - it is "installed" before running
the program, and, as you don't have to have elevated permissions I
shouldn't be visible to other users, and I would expect it not to be
available once the program stopped. But Windows font handling is a bug
infested swamp as far as I can see.