Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems with the window installer. Re: [bug #45956]

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems with the window installer. Re: [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:59:23 +0100

I've tested the 21st Sept mingw executable and it seems that the windows
crash has been fixed.
Unfortunately, I had introduced a regression in the Score Layout stuff
so that staffs couldn't be properly removed. I've fixed this now and
finished the enhancements (see separate email), so I'd be grateful for a
further build of mingw.

Richard