Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems with the window installer. Re: [bug #45956]

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems with the window installer. Re: [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:20:06 +0100

Jeremiah,

I see you built a 1.2.4 mingw binary overnight. This one does not have
usr/share/fonts/denemo/truetype/feta* or emmentaler* just Denemo.ttf,
and on installation only Denemo.ttf is available in C:\Windows\Fonts
with the expected outcome: the treble clef in the display appears as È
and the Fermata marking (which comes from emmentaler) appears as a box
with its code in it.

Richard