Re: [Denemo-devel] Linux Installation

From: Cantor Stuart Binder
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Linux Installation
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 13:29:33 -0400

Thank you all for your answers. I feel like I have what I need in terms of
understanding why the Linux installation is more involved than the Windows
version (not what I'm used to, at least with the modern linuxes). And to answer
Richard's question, no, the version of Denemo available in Ubuntu is not very
pretty, and also not very stable. So I guess the best thing to do for now is to
point people to the website instructions for installing the latest version.

Stuart