[Denemo-devel] cues and beaming

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] cues and beaming
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:38:03 -0500

Hello Richard and all,
    I'm using Denemo 1.2.1 downloaded from Jeremiah's directory on January 25th. The file is actually called denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw. And today I installed Richard's new install cue script.

My question is about beaming in cues. The example attached shows that the beaming doesn't always carry through. Can you explain?

Another cue issue is where the rests for the primary part appear--can you choose to have them appear ABOVE the cue notes? Can you choose to hide them?

The cue function is great--just trying to find its limits
Thank you all,
-Ellen