[Denemo-devel] cue question

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] cue question
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 07:50:57 -0500

Hello Richard and all,
    I'm using Denemo 1.2.1 downloaded from Jeremiah's directory on January 25th. The file is actually called denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.

My question is about cues. I'm using dynamic staves and I want to use the install cue function. When I go to typesetter--install cue and select either one of the viola options--both the real staff and the dynamic staff--I get cues from the dynamic staff. I've attached a sample file that I hope is small enough.

Can somebody enlighten me? I think it would be great to have an easy cue function, but I'm not making it work yet.
Thank you!
-Ellen