Re: [Denemo-devel] manipulating page breaks

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] manipulating page breaks
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 10:24:42 +0000

On Sat, 2015-01-10 at 19:03 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> Things get even more involved if you want to change the smallest
> amount
> of system-to-system space that you are prepared to tolerate and so on

Thinking this over, you may already have that in mind: in your piece you
could possibly continue with three bars per line at bar 44 onwards by
allowing more space between systems.
I've tried this with your file, removing the Systems Per Page directive
and allowing a very large Limit Space Between Systems (100!) then with
the page breaks at measures 44 61 89 I get 4 bars per line on page 44.
So that may be over-doing it, but I think that is the way to go.

Remove the Systems Per Page
Set the first page break that you want to force (measure 44)
Adjust Limit Space Between Systems to larger values.

try just 2 or 3 as a value first, perhaps.

HTH