Re: [Denemo-devel] how to put in expressions like rubato

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] how to put in expressions like rubato
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:04:38 +0100

On Sat, 2014-05-24 at 19:15 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> and in this most recent work session, I couldn't figure out how to
> change the enharmonic spelling of only one note in a chord. Do you
> have advice for that?
You put the cursor on the note and press + or - (assuming you have kept
the usual keyboard assignments for the Sharpen and Flatten commands).
These commands are in the Notes/Chords->Append/Edit Note menu (because
you are editing in this case). The numeric keypad is best as it has
unambiguous "+" and "-" keys, but it is Shift+Equal and Shift+Hyphen on
an American or British keyboard, on other keyboards you may need to
hover over the command and press the key you want to use so as to set
the keyboard shortcut.
If the cursor is not actually on a note head it will choose the notehead
above the cursor.
>  Thank you, -Ellen Schwindt

Thank you for your interest. Please include the list in your reply
(choose "Group Reply" or "Reply to All" or similar in your email client)
so the answer benefits all those who just listen, being too timid to
write!

Oh, and you didn't mention the version you are using!