Re: [Denemo-devel] how to put in expressions like rubato

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] how to put in expressions like rubato
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 17:12:24 +0100

Hi,

You don't mention which version you have - a lot of ancient versions are
widely distributed, the latest is at denemo.org
The command I use most is under the Directives menu, Markings submenu,
Textual Annotation.
This gives you text which you can drag around if need be in the final
typeset view (zoom in to do fine positioning).
It would be really great to have the manual updated - the bonus of doing
this is that you would find stuff that has become broken and I would
then fix it!

This mailing list is fine for asking user questions - there is also chat
on freenode #denemo when I'm around.

Richard