Re: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcuts

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:22:10 +0200

Thanks for looking at this. Saved keyboard shortcuts are now correctly
loaded. Was the default for the hidden flag changed for many commands
from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7? I started fresh by deleting my .denemo-1.0.7
directory, and noticed that several common commands are hidden now, e.g.
ChoirStaffStart, ChoirStaffEnd, PrintWithAmbitus, NewMovement, Movement
-> Titles has only one entry (Composer), etc. All these are shown in
version 1.0.5, even if I start fresh without a .denemo-1.0.5 directory,
and they are not shown hidden in the command manager either (which they
are in version 1.0.7). Unfortunately, I can't search for a specific
command in the command manager (there are many commands, so it's not
easy to locate one you're looking for): Although Ctrl+F opens an edit
field, it does not seem to work as find.

Andreas