Re: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:54:29 +0100

On Sat, 2013-07-20 at 21:12 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> I have just installed version 1.0.7. Changing keyboard shortcuts works
> as before, and I could also save them via Edit -> Customize Commands,
> Shortcuts, ... -> Manage command set -> Save as default command set.
> But
> when I quit Denemo and start again, the changed keyboard shortcuts are
> not present any more.

The reason is that it is trying to load Arranger.shortcuts instead of
Default.shortcuts from the .denemo-xxx/actions directory. The user's
default shortcuts have always been stored in Default.shortcuts, so I
think this has been caused by changes to the keymapio.c and friends.
Can you fix this regression Eloi?