Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-0.9.6 - Czech localization - screenshots

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-0.9.6 - Czech localization - screenshots
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:28:55 +0100

On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 07:41 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could you send me some screenshots with localized menus, main window,
> settings?

I made one attempt at doing this already and failed. I tried

export LANG=cs && denemo

but this gave only the untranslated denemo. Can someone more
knowledgeable help here? Do you (Pavel) see the translated denemo (or do
you need a windows binary to test?)

> By the way, what´s the progress of new release preparation?
I just yesterday asked Jeremiah to go ahead and release 0.9.6 as no-one
has alerted me to serious bugs. If translations are not working that
would be a serious bug, as it is one of the main reasons for the
release.

Richard

> Greetings, Pavel Fric
Pavel - can you use the denemo-devel list for your emails, as there are
people listening there who are more knowledgeable in many areas than I
am - I am just a program hacker really? Your efforts are much
appreciated - thank you. Richard