Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk-3 branch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk-3 branch
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:02:35 +0000

On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 12:46 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> I tested it last night building it with gtk2.20, gtk2.24, and gtk3.
> It
> seemed to be ok. I did notice a bug when testing with gtk3. I am not
> sure it is the same with the other builds. When navigating to a
> measure
> several screenfulls later, it jumps back to an earlier measure. I am
> not
> sure what is causing it.
The keyboard focus is not working (e.g. if you press the play button,
you cannot then use the keyboard to move the cursor). This is (I think)
because you have inverted the sense of the gtk_widget_can_focus() calls
in most places.
And the horizontal scroll is not working - I just compared with my last
install (from master) and that one has the horizontal scroll working at
least for a simple example (insert many notes -> horizontal scroll
works)