Re: [Denemo-devel] bugs/rough edges(?): playback, crash recovery, tuplet

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] bugs/rough edges(?): playback, crash recovery, tuplet notation
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

> > 3) Tuplet notation: Currently there doesn't seem to be the conventional
> > tuplet
> > (down|up)ward bracket with the digit in the middle, above the notes
> > constituting
> > the tuplet.  Currently I only see the "~3" and "|"  marking the beginning
> > and
> > end of a triplet set, respectively. Any plans for the more conventional
> > triplet
> > bracket notation?
> already in git (see denemo.org examples...)

OK. Just compiled the latest git. Progress with the tuplet brackets. A thanks to
the developers.  Some rough edges with this:  For a triplet that's at the end of
a measure, the bracket extends to the next measure, completing just over the bar
line.  Screenshot of this: http://www.flight.us/pix/denemo_tuplets.jpg And the
space distribution is uneven, from one group to another.

Also, the bracket line seems a little thicker than conventional, i think.  And
there is not enough white space above the first staff -- the "3"s get cut off at
the top.

Nonetheless, great thanks to those who have labored to add this and other
features. It just needs a little tweaking...

By the way - another point of frustration: The "make install" wiped out my
meticulously customized keyboard shortcuts just now... very hurtful (yes, i
know, I should have back it up...yada yada)