[Denemo-devel] bugs/rough edges(?): playback, crash recovery, tuplet not

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] bugs/rough edges(?): playback, crash recovery, tuplet notation
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:43:53 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure if I should address these in separate threads (please feel free to
advise, if combining issues like this is not OK).

 I'm on Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick). I still have the locally compiled 0.9.1 denemo.

1) Playback problems: A while back I successfully output back my denemo content
through jack-audio, and without jack.  But not now; it crashes regardless either
way, with one exception once -- I switched the output to ALSA, and it didn't
crash the rest of that session. But resumed crashing later, on playback (F5).
 How does one begin to debug this?

2) Crash recovery problem:  When I re-open denemo, I get the crash recovery
dialog, select "delete", load a file, exit cleanly (intentionally), re-open
denemo, and still get a crash recovery dialogue!  Not a fatal bug, but a
slight nuisance

3) Tuplet notation: Currently there doesn't seem to be the conventional tuplet
(down|up)ward bracket with the digit in the middle, above the notes constituting
the tuplet.  Currently I only see the "~3" and "|"  marking the beginning and
end of a triplet set, respectively. Any plans for the more conventional triplet
bracket notation?

thanks again