Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:07:44 +0000

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 16:54 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 17:49 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> > Right clicking on buttons and directives is broken for some time now.
> It is working right now for me...
Well, to be precise, the Score Arranger: button is doing right click,
the Print Part button I have is not doing anything with it (I am not
sure what is should as it is not a directive). The Page Break from the
Movment Menu doesn't do anything either (though I think it is triggering
an undo snapshot) and that should do something like delete itself I
would have thought. It depends if an editscript has been written for the
Directive with filename <tag> IIRC.

If Score Arranger: (or any other score title) button does not work for
you please let me know and I'll look into it.

Richard