Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:24:35 +0000

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 17:06 +0100, Ludo Beckers wrote:
> The very last page of denemo-manual says: "To enter chord symbols
> choose Other->Insert/Enter chord symbols."
>
> I don't see this "Other"-menu anywhere.
Ancient bit of manual. Now Chords menu. Chord symbols are under Markings
(as they are a sort of Mark that is put above notes/chords).

> Without chords I'm lost, since it's mainly jazz lead sheets I work on.
>
> A less grave thing is that I put a "score: arranger" in the
> lead-sheet, but I can't find how to delete it.
You have a button saying Score: arranger I guess? If you left click it
you can set the arranger text to be empty, if you right click it you
should be get an advanced edit menu which has a Delete Directive button.
(It should really have a better editing interface like some of the
others, but no-one scripted it yet)