Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16 - Gub Status

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16 - Gub Status
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:03:24 +0000

I have built using the my old gub, and Nils' findings apply to this
also: the .pdf file is created with zero length, but lilypond does not
start until denemo exits, whereon the .pdf file is populated.
So this is *not* a bug caused by Nils' new gub code.
It seems the bug is because the code which generates a new name for each
print during a denemo session has been disabled. I'll look into it.
Richard